CONTIPAY VOUCHER AGENT APP USER AGREEMENT
Welcome to the Contipay voucher agent application. Contipay voucher agent application is an app that allows agents to sell vouchers for ZESA, Africabet as well as register and processing loan applications for civil servants (excluding ZRP and ZPCS).
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by this contract. If you do not accept the Agreement, do not use the application.
Changes To The Agreement
We may change this Agreement at any time, so we encourage you to review it periodically before using the app. To assist you in doing this, we will make the most recent version of the Agreement available on the site, and we will indicate at the top of the Agreement the most recent date when it was modified.
By continuing to use the app after we modify the Agreement, you accept the new version of the Agreement. Therefore, it is important that you read this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most updated Agreement. If you do not agree to the changes, you should not continue to use the app and should instead contact us.
Scope Of License
In exchange for your acceptance of this Agreement, you are authorized to use the app. However, you cannot use the app to distribute or redistribute any portion of the app.
The app contains material that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, and the app itself is protected as a collective work under the copyright laws of the country. You may not download, modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit, any component of the app itself.
Contipay Voucher agent application may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, terminate your access to the app and your Customer Account for any reason, including without limitation: (1) attempts to gain unauthorized access to the app or assistance to others’ attempting to do so, (2) overcoming software security features limiting use of or protecting any information on the app, (3) discontinuance or material modification of the app or any service offered on or through the app, (4) violations of these Terms, (5) suspected or actual copyright infringement, (6) unexpected operational difficulties, or (7) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies. You agree that Contipay Voucher agent application will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the App.
App materials. Copyright on the Contipay Voucher agent application App and all materials included in it is owned by or licensed to Contipay Voucher agent application and all rights are reserved. You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained on the Contipay Voucher agent application app. You may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works of, transmit, or otherwise use any materials from the Contipay Voucher agent application app (including computer programs or other code) (“app materials”), except that you make a reasonable number of machine-readable copies of the app materials only for personal, non-commercial use, and only if you do not alter the text or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice displayed on the app materials.
Contipay Voucher agent application, the Contipay Voucher agent application Logo, and any other trademarks on the Contipay Voucher agent application App are trademarks owned by Contipay Voucher agent application. (“Contipay Voucher agent application Trademarks”). You may not use the Contipay Voucher agent application Trademarks in connection with any product or service that does not belong to us, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users about whether we are the source, sponsor, or endorser of the product or service, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
In exchange for your access to the app, you agree not to take any steps that are intended to or could damage, inhibit, or prevent operation of the app or that could cause injury to yourself, to us, or to anyone else.
Without limitation, you agree not to attempt to:
- Modify the app or make it possible for you or someone else to access the app without using an interface that we provide (including through the use of spiders or robots, except to facilitate the creation of public search engines that catalog publicly accessible portions of the app);
- Introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Damage, disable, overburden, impair, or gain unauthorized access to the app or our servers, computer network, or user accounts;
- Collect information about other users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate or encourage the sending of, unsolicited bulk or other communications, or for any other purpose not explicitly authorized by us;
- Falsify, conceal, or modify information identifying yourself or another user, including Internet Protocol header information;
- Use our servers, networks, or other facilities for any purpose not explicitly authorized by us, including for the transmission of messages not authorized by us, or to interfere with or cause damage to the app or any other service operated by us or any other party; or
- Take any other action that we, in our exclusive discretion, believe may damage or injure you, us, or any third party.
If you have any questions please contact our support team.